Wednesday, May 2, 2012

i just can't deny




Across a scarlet sunset I will be watching
Flowers turn in vain to face the falling sun
But drinking in the moonlight of defeat
In the darkness their failures will dawn
And the worst emerge from hiding
We have all become chasers
Of things we know must endIt never stops us
We can’t help but
Defy fate
its all about faith
Each tired Sunday morning I will be wasting
Some little amount of the time we have left
Praying to some god to make it all right
We have been abandoned in turn
Lost as a chick returning
The nest isn’t empty
It was never there
We build alone
All the same

From the heart of disaster I will be wanting
For somehow everything to come to an end
And spare us the agony of waiting
The race itself is against madness
You don’t win prizes for trying
Only perception changes
The game’s rigged then it’s done
Even knowing this
Nothing differs
We still fight
pliss babe !


You give to me hope
And help me to cope
When life pulls me down
You bring me around

You teach me to care
And help me to share
You make me honest
With kindness the best

From you I learned love
With grace from above
It's for you I live
And I want to give

You are the reason
That fills each season
When I hear love I think of you
You are my world and best friend too

I love you because you are so kind, thoughtful and caring
I love you because you are so pleasant, lovely and sharing

~this is why i do love you~

give him back 

cannot deny !!




No comments:

Post a Comment